Nurseries and Children’s Rooms
“Petite Peltier” is the nursery design division of our firm. Whether you are transitioning your child to a “big kid” room or welcoming a sweet new addition, we help you tackle the biggest challenge of pregnancy – the nursery design. This allows you to focus on the “little things” to come.
We canvas the market for unique, high-quality furniture and design ideas, creating the perfect space for you and your child. Design concepts, presentation boards, custom upholstery and budgets are all considered, as well as a strict timeline to prepare for your new arrival or “BIG” transition.
- Access to designer resources and brands
- Introduction to the latest nursery trends
- Tips and tricks on organizing the nursery
Below is an outline of the typical process you can expect, when creating the perfect nursery for you and your little one.
The Nursery Design Process
1. Initial Consultation - We meet with you, get to know you and the dreams you have for your nursery. A thorough initial meeting defines the scope of services and ensures that we understand what you have in mind. At Peltier Interiors we believe the secret to great design is all in the relationships we develop with our clients. That’s why the initial consultation is so important in determining the scope of the project together.
2. Design Concept - Based on the information gathered, we create the design of your dreams. You receive several options created within your budget and within the scope previously established during your initial consultation.
During this phase we begin building your design concept by taking into account your vision and your lifestyle. We also bring your design concept ‘to life’ through the use of custom presentation boards. These boards contain all the intricacies of your project such as color schemes, finish selections, window treatments, hardware, fabrics and furniture choices. We also provide a recommended floor plan, which becomes the project’s overall ‘road map’.
3. Decisions Are Finalized - Armed with information, details, and design options, A. Peltier Interiors guides you through the decision making process so your project can move on to the next phase.
4. Furniture and Finishes Procurement - We handle the ordering, processing, tracking and delivery of everything needed to complete your home. This saves you valuable time, stress and money.
5. Coordinating Subcontractors - On larger projects, communication between team members is key. Our firm manages the entire process for you.
6. Installation - Your hard work is finally rewarded! We spend as much time as need to properly install all furnishings and finishing touches. A punch list is composed and a final walk through is completed. When the BIG day arrives, we place all the furnishings, accessorize and add the finishing touches.
No detail is too small for these pint-size spaces. Let’s get started creating the perfect nursery for you and your little one!
Call today to schedule a consultation at 626.831.8796