A. Peltier Interiors Inc. specializes in creating beautiful residential spaces, including nurseries and children’s rooms, assisting clients with a variety of projects, ranging from single spaces to entire remodels and additions. With over a decade of interior design experience, when you choose to work with Peltier Interiors, you’ll –
- feel confident knowing you’re making smart design decisions
- limit your stress because we manage the details for you
- save valuable time
- avoid costly mistakes
- receive a home as you envisioned it or better!
From concept to completion, Peltier Interiors manages each and every phase, detail and design decision of your project so you don’t have to. Take a look below at the ‘typical’ process you can expect, when you choose to work with Peltier Interiors.
1. Initial Consultation – We meet with you, get to know you and the dreams you have for your nursery. A thorough initial meeting defines the scope of services and ensures that we understand what you have in mind. At Peltier Interiors we believe the secret to great design is all in the relationships we develop with our clients. That’s why the initial consultation is so important in determining the scope of the project together.
2. Design Concept – Based on the information gathered, we create the design of your dreams. You receive several options created within your budget and within the scope previously established during your initial consultation.
During this phase we begin building your design concept by taking into account your vision and your lifestyle. We also bring your design concept ‘to life’ through the use of custom presentation boards. These boards contain all the intricacies of your project such as color schemes, finish selections, window treatments, hardware, fabrics and furniture choices. We also provide a recommended floor plan, which becomes the project’s overall ‘road map’.
3. Decisions Are Finalized – Armed with information, details, and design options, A. Peltier Interiors guides you through the decision making process so your project can move on to the next phase.
4. Furniture and Finishes Procurement – We handle the ordering, processing, tracking and delivery of everything needed to complete your home. This saves you valuable time, stress and money.
5. Coordinating Subcontractors – On larger projects, communication between team members is key. Our firm manages the entire process for you.
6. Installation – Your hard work is finally rewarded! We spend as much time as needed to properly install all furnishings and finishing touches. A punch list is composed and a final walk through is completed. When the BIG day arrives, we place all the furnishings, accessorize and add the finishing touches.
No detail is too small. Let’s get started creating the perfect home for you and your loved ones! Call today to schedule a consultation at 626.831.8796